We Strictly follow the community guidelines for our webpages and comments posted on all pages of SMARTDrive333.com. these guidelines only to ensure good and healthy conversations are there on website. we will be happy to hear from you if you need any changes in community guidelines or comment polices. To notify your concern please reach us on [email protected].
SMARTDrive333.com comment Rules – Please read before posting
SMARTDrive333.com is a collaborative community, intended to provide a resourceful and enjoyable medium to Indian car enthusiasts. It is therefore imperative that you, as a member, observe the following rules to maintain the harmony of this community.
1. Chat and SMS Lingo is not permitted on SMARTDrive333.com Therefore, “my” is not “mi”, “before” is not “b4” and “that” is not “dat”.
2. A decent communication protocol must be adhered to. Foul language and use of abusive words / photographs in posts / avatars / signatures are STRICTLY prohibited. Even indirect use of abusive language (e.g. B****) will attract the strictest moderator action.
3. Do make sure that you provide the relevant permission & references / original sources for every piece of material that has been reproduced from any other website / publication.
4. Strictly NO marketing on the forum for automotive goods / services. Also, no third parties are permitted to make any commercial offers to members, via the Private Messaging (PM) or email facility. Note that SMARTDrive333.com does NOT accept a single marketing / advertising rupee from the Auto Industry. Vendors are free to use SMARTDrive333.com Classifieds to sell their wares.
5. Spamming is considered as a very serious offense on SMARTDrive333.com. It includes one-line replies which have no relevance or do not contribute to the thread in any way. Also, the minimum character limit for posts is currently set at 20. Any attempts to bypass this limit will be counted as spam.
6. No personal attacks on any member will be entertained. This includes any direct / indirect attempt at trolling. All members are part of the SMARTDrive333.com Family and any discriminating or derogatory comment will be dealt with severely.
7. Any photographs within a thread MUST be uploaded to the SMARTDrive333.com server. Displaying externally hosted pictures is NOT permitted.
8. Smiley usage is restricted to TWO per post.
9. Please use the search feature before posting on topics that have already been discussed extensively before. Repeat threads are not allowed.
10. Please title threads accurately in order to represent the subject matter that they contain.
11. SMARTDrive333.com maintains a strong stand against drinking & driving, underage driving, street racing and any other form of dangerous driving. Posts that don’t abide by this view, or containing ANY alcohol content (in text or pictures, directly or indirectly), will not be entertained on the forum.
12. Posts created in a “dotty” style cause inconvenience to other members. Please do not type using excessive dots / full stops (e.g. The………..new car launch…….is expected……in June……..).
13. Sensitive discussions involving politics or religion are to be avoided, due to their highly subjective nature, which can lead to volatile and inconclusive debates. The only factor that unites SMARTDrivers is our love for cars, independent of religious or political inclinations.
14. While the SMARTDrive333.com Support takes decisions only with a community-centric attitude, public threads / discussions on Administrative decisions & Moderator actions are not permitted. For any clarifications, SMARTDrivers are free to use the Contact us form.
Nonobservance of the above-mentioned rules will lead to an immediate warning, an infraction and deletion of the concerned post. Repeated offenses will lead to the member being permanently banned from SMARTDrive333.com. We, The SMARTDrive333.com Support, work very hard in maintaining the quality of this community and would respect the same from your end.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,