- Dashboard indicators
- AC not working
- Reduced pick up
- Stream appearing out off bonnet
- Car stops abruptly
- Car fails to start
GET OUT OF THE SITUATION
Time needed: 20 minutes.
- Park the car in cool shaded parking
- Switch off the car engine.
- Diagnosis of car from outside, bottom part for any leakages
- Inspect for steam coming out of bonnet, check temperature of bonnet by touching it.
(Don’t rush to open the bonnet. This may be dangerous)
- After 5-10min of engine switched off. Open the bonnet to check the inner situation
- Search for leakages and loose caps.
- Check the fluid levels of coolant
- If you find dried or low coolant in reservoir you are in serious trouble. Remember low coolant can seize car engine.
- Top up the coolant reservoir with drinking water
- Check for leaked coolant after top up and starting the car.
- If you observe leakage you can call to road side assistance. Because further driving may cause serious and permanent damage to the car.